By booking with DreamCat, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these terms.
DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. shall not be liable to any passenger whilst in any operation location or surrounding areas. DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. shall not be liable to passengers for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the operation of DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.
Disclaimer snorkeling and swimming:
- Leaving the ship on a tour is at your own risk!
- The maximum distance of 50 meters to the ship must not be exceeded.
- Non-swimmers, alcoholized guests, and children under the age of 12 are not allowed to leave the ship.
- The bringing of mice, corals, etc. is expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted in case of a violation.
All guests cruising on Dreamcat must pay for admission prior to boarding the boat. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee of DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.. Any person attempting to gain admission to the vessel without a valid ticket may will be denied access to the ship.
Changes by Dreamcat:
DreamCat reserves the right to change routes and destinations, if weather conditions shallows or other legitimate reason to be, without prior notice to the guest, including hotels, ports of call or other modes of transportation. DreamCat does not assume responsibility or liability for any loss, or expense incurred by guests as a result of any changes or cancellations. We try to inform our guests as much as possible in time.
Safety is paramount.
- Bookings are generally non-refundable.
Refunds only in exceptional case if the boat is not available.
- Bookings are generally non-transferable.
Except at the complete discretion of DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.
- For all bookings Dreamcat offers:
50% discount for all children under 12 years.
20% discount for Filipino seniors, at least 60 years old. All discount customers must prove this with a valid ID.
B) Cancellation by the Customer
- For every cancellation after the final confirmation, the customer is always obliged to pay Php 1400 administrative costs.
- In case of cancellation 31 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 10% of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation 30 to 15 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 25% of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation 14 to 8 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 50% of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation 7 to 2 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 75% of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 100% of the total amount.
Cancellations can only be made in writing and must be confirmed by DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.
Note: For B & C Applies: Dreamcat only reimburses the tour price. Credit cards and Paypal fees as well as exchange rate fluctuations are non-refundable.
C) Cancellation by DreamCat
- If a tour has to be canceled due to bad weather conditions or rough seas, there is no right to a refund, as costs have already been incurred.
- If a tour is canceled because the boat is not available for any reason, you are entitled to a 100% refund.
D) Waiting periods and delays
- In case of regular tours, there are no waiting times. If you arrive too late at the boarding point, the boat will not wait for you. In this case you are not entitled to a refund of the ticket.
- For groups, the captain will wait up to 20 minutes. After this time, the boat will leave and there is no right to a refund. It may happen that the boat does not leave as it will prepare for the next tour. Also in this case they are not entitled to a refund.
E) Children & infants
- Children & infants fall under the responsibility of the parent(s).
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed to walk on the boat when accompanied by their parents.
- Children under the age of 4 are required to sit on their parents’ lap.
F) Physical conditions & pregnancy
- DreamCat cannot accept guests who have exceeded their 24th week of pregnancy.
- For security reasons, we cannot accept people who are severely restricted in the movement.
G) Liability of DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.
- DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. does not accept liability for loss of and/or damage to belongings of the tour guest. The tour guest takes aboard all of his or her belongings fully at his or her own risk.
- DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. does not accept liability for loss as a result of death or injury of the Customer, except for loss caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.
- DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. does not accept liability for injury of persons or damage to belongings caused when entering the landing stage, the transfer boat or the DreamCat boat. The Customer enters the landing stage and the DreamCat boat fully at his or her own risk.
- DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. does not accept liability for loss due to delay at departure or delay during the round trip.
Philippine law is exclusively applicable to these terms and conditions and to all agreements made under these terms and conditions.
H) Liability of the passenger
- The passenger is liable for damage to the belongings of DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. or any third-party caused by the passenger.
- All activities organized by DreamCat take place entirely at the passenger’s own risk.
- The passenger indemnifies DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc. Company against third-party liability.
I) Safety Guidelines
At all times, the customer must follow the instructions of the captain or his crew. If instructions are ignored, Dreamcat Company has the right to break the tour, all without refund of payment.