Can book a ticket:
– Any person of legal age.
Can NOT book a ticket:
– People who are significantly restricted in the movement.
Tickets can be bought directly at our office in Danao, Panglao. See contacts and location at the bottom of this page.
You can also buy tickets at one of our sales outlets. An extra page with a complete list is coming soon.
Yes, it is possible to rent the whole boat. For example, for corporate events, weddings, etc.
Please contact us in advance.
On the tour day you need a valid ID and your tour ticket.
After checking our TransferCat Boat will take you from the beach to the DreamCat.
a) If a tour has to be canceled due to bad weather conditions or rough seas, there is no right to a refund, as costs have already been incurred.
b) If a tour is canceled due to damage or urgent maintenance on the boat, the customer is entitled to a 100% refund.
a) For every cancellation after the final confirmation, the customer is always obliged to pay Php 1400 administrative costs.
b) In case of cancellation 31 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 10% of the total amount.
c) In case of cancellation 30 to 15 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 25% of the total amount.
d) In case of cancellation 14 to 8 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 50% of the total amount.
e) In case of cancellation 7 to 2 days before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 75% of the total amount.
f) In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the date of the tour – Customer is obliged to pay 100% of the total amount.
Please note: Cancellations can only be made in writing and must be confirmed by DreamCat Marine Adventures Inc.
Booking tickets online through our homepage is comfortable and easy. The booking process is self-explanatory.
Pay Safely With Us! The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an high strength SSL protocol.
After the payment, print your confirmation and bring it with you on the tour day.
– Pay at least 2 days before the day of the tour.
– For bank transfer please note the transfer period.
As payment method PayPal, credit card and bank transfer are accepted.
AMERICAN EXPRESS – MASTER CARD – VISA – JCB
WHALE SHARK INTERACTION
Rules and Regulation Waiver
PLEASE READ CAREFULYY BEFORE SIGNING VIOLATIONS ARE PUNISHABLE BY FEES AND IMPRISONMENT!
I will follow the following rules and regulations without exemption:
1. I will not scuba dive longer than 60 min. total per day.
2. I will not touch a whale shark under any circumstances.
3. I will keep a distance of minimum 3m to any whale shark I encounter.
4. I will not use gloves on this dive.
5. I will disable any flash or lighting devices on my digital camera.
6. I will not use a scooter or underwater propulsion device.
7. I will not use sunblock lotion before swimming with whale sharks.
8. I will follow all instructions of the Oslob Town Officials and my dive master. If I don’t understand any of the rules stated above I will say so and will get personal instruction until all rules and regulations are understood and clear.
– Leaving the ship on a tour is at your own risk !!
– The maximum distance of 50 meters to the ship must not be exceeded.
– Non-swimmers, alcoholized guests, and children under the age of 12 are not allowed to leave the ship.
– The bringing of mice, corals, etc. is expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted in case of a violation.
For general security are prohibited in the ship:
– Any kind of drugs
– Any kind of weapons
– Explosive devices & flammable substances
– Dangerous chemicals & corrosive substances
In all parts of the vessel, smoking is strictly prohibited!
We regret to inform you that animals on the Dreamcat Boat are not allowed.
Guests who check-in under the influence of drugs or intoxicants will be denied access to the ship.
Guests who show aggresive behavior at check-in will be denied access to the ship.
Woman who have exceeded their 24th week of pregnancy.
Children under 13 not accompanied by adults.
People who are significantly restricted in the movement.
A refund of the ticket is excluded in these cases.
Usually the boat departs from Alona Beach in Panglao. Meeting is an hour before the tour starts in front of Hera Greek Taverna.
Here the Location Link: Dreamcat Dreparture Location
DreamCat tries to keep the departure times according to the booking.
Please be at least 60 minutes before departure at Alona Beach on Panglao Island. If you are too late, unfortunately, you are not entitled to a refund.
Safety first! During storms or rough seas, we canceled the tour for that day. The decision is up to the captain in consultation with the management.
Alternatively is also the possibility to take your tour on another day. Our management will discuss this with you.